Background

Sunday, August 28, 2011

37 weeks - Full-term!

Well, we made it!  We are officially full-term!  It feels soooo good to be 37 weeks but I'm soooo ready to start progressing towards getting this baby out!  I am now going to be doing everything in my power to start my body towards that!  I would love for the baby to stay til 40 weeks because I know that is best but then that is it!!:)  I go for my check up on Thursday and we'll see how much I am dilated/affaced!  There isn't much new to report!  Baby is doing good and still very active.  I've been sleeping as much as I can, comfortably, but still seem to be tired!  I'm just finishing up all the loose ends before the baby arrives.  I started to pack my hospital bag and continue organizing and washing the baby clothes and such.  

Saturday, Ryan and I went to Target to finish purchasing a few of the things we still needed.  We also picked out 3 boy outfits and 3 girl outfits for the baby that we will take him/her home in and use those first few days we are at home.  We really had a lot of fun picking out gender specific outfits and cannot WAIT to see if this is a little boy or a little girl!  We will have even more fun buying clothes once the little peanut arrives!:)


We'll keep everyone posted with my progression and when he/she arrives!  Until then, please say a prayer that I can comfortably make it through these last few weeks and that I have a safe and quick and painless delivery:)  And continue to pray that Baby E is healthy and remains that way!:)

Full-termLove,

Liz & Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment