Background

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

36 Weeks

I am 9 months pregnant! I just am amazed that I am this far along!  I can honestly say that I am ready to have this baby.  I am terrified of the actual labor process but I'm so ready to be done being pregnant and get my cute little peanut here!  I had my 36 week check up last Thursday and everything is going well!  I only gained 1 pound in the last two weeks which means I have gained 1 pound in 4 weeks since I gained 0 the 2 weeks before!  So I'm thankfully starting to level off with my weight gain.  I go to the doctor once a week now so I'll be back in the doctors office tomorrow morning to see if I have progressed any.  As of last week I was 0 cm dilated.  Pretty soon here I am going to start my walking, eating spicy foods, and whatever the heck will put my body into labor!  I *know* and fully am aware that my body will go when it is ready, but I would like to encourage it in anyway possible! 

My lovely, and talented sister-in-law has posted some sneek peaks for our maternity pictures! They are soo adorable!:)  I can't want to see what she pulls out of her sleeves for the little baby when it gets here!:)  https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.207337502655459.68243.129737563748787&type=1

Enjoy and I'll update here this weekend for 37 weeks!

MuchLove,
LIz

No comments:

Post a Comment