Background

Thursday, July 7, 2011

1st Wedding Anniversary

So this past Sunday Ryan and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary!  I can't believe how quickly time has gone by!  I still look back on our big day with huge smiles, silly giggles, and a lot of love.  I was all smiles that day and for good reason:)  I married THE most amazing man who continues to surprise me every day.  We have so much fun together and I just really enjoy spending time with him doing anything and everything.  Words can't describe how much my love grows for him each and every day!  And in just 11 short weeks, we will be welcoming our first baby in to this world!  I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.  And for many, many more years of wonderful, marital bliss:)  I love you, Ryan, and I look forward to what God has in store for our lives!  Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!!! <3




































No comments:

Post a Comment