Background

Friday, July 29, 2011

32 weeks

Hello 32 weeks!  I can't believe there are only 8 weeks to go until this baby is due!  I had my 32 week check up this past Friday and everything with Baby E is looking good.  It had a great, strong heartrate of 161 and is measuring right on at 32 weeks!  From my last appointment until this one which was 4 weeks, I gained more weight than I thought I had gained, which was a huge shock to me.  With the heat indexes being so high, I've been trying to drink as much water as I can so I'm wondering if it is a little bit of water weight.  I have actually felt like I've been eating less since there is very little room left in my belly.  After some encouraging posts from friends on Facebook, I feel better that I am not the only one who is in this boat of gaining a lot of weight with pregnancy and was given plenty of reassurance that with nursing and some hard work, it is totally possibly to lose ALL the weight!  I am not a runner AT ALL so I am going to become friends with Jillian Michaels and 30 day shred and the elliptical at the gym! I thought about giving spinning classes a shot too.  I've been saving my clothing money to treat myself with some new clothes for after the baby gets here and after I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!  All in all, things have been going well this week.  Despite the "excessive heat warnings" and 100 degree temps and 115 degree heat indexes, everything is good.


Lots of love,

Liz & Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment