Background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

31 weeks

Welcome to the dog days of summer! Whew!  It has been so hot here lately with heat indexes between 100 and 115 degrees!  This plus being 7 months pregnant do not mix well!  I've managed to stay cool and keep up on my fluids so thankfully it hasn't been too miserable.  But the little bit that I am outside during these hot times are definitely NOT fun! Everything is going well ...or as well as the third trimester during the middle of summer can go:)  I'm uncomfortable sleeping so I end up tossing and turning most the night.  I feel bad for Ryan because I know I keep him up, too!  I'm still feeling the baby move like crazy and can't help but be curious what the heck it is doing in there!  I have my 32 week check up this Friday so hopefully I'll be able to talk to the doctor about what is left!  I can't believe we only have 8 weeks left!

 This past weekend my in-laws threw me my first baby shower!  We most certainly are blessed to have such great family and friends of the family.  We, or I should say Baby E, is already spoiled:)  I spent the majority of Saturday evening and Sunday nesting which I enjoyed:)  I also spent part of Saturday putting together our stroller and car seat.  With only 8 weeks to go, I am getting a little nervous so I wanted to at least have the car seat ready to go JUST in case!:)  I am a planner and can't help but plan ahead!!  

Please keep praying for Baby E and Ryan and I as we get closer and closer to becoming parents! We couldn't be more excited:)

DogDaysofSummerLove,
Liz & Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment