Background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

29 & 30 weeks

Today, we hit the milestone of being 3/4 of the way done with the pregnancy!  I just can't believe how quickly this whole thing has gone!!  So far, this pregnancy has been smooth sailing!  I have very few complaints... but I have a feeling some of that might be changing.  My torso is so short that I believe the baby has officially run out of room.  I felt for the first time last night a little bit of pressure on my ribs from the baby pushing on there.  My ribs have been digging in my stomach when I sit down after a days worth of eating which tends to get a bit uncomfortable.  And sleep...well sleep is something of the past most nights.  I tend to toss and turn a lot from being uncomfortable.  All in all, I *knnow* that it could be a thousand times worse, but I am a huuuuge baby when it comes to pain and being uncomfortable so I have a feeling this will be a long 10 weeks :)  

Everything with the baby has been doing just fine!  I have been feeling some amazing movements lately that just make me laugh.  Some days I think the baby is trying to break out of my belly.  I just wish I could see the baby flipping and flopping around in there:)  The last two weekends I've been blessed enough to take a break from the heat and wade in a pool.  The water most definitely helps cool me off.  Last weekend Ryan and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary.  My parents graciously gave up their house for a few hours so Ryan and I could make dinner and spend some time watching our wedding video and eating cake!:)  Ryan enjoyed some champagne while I enjoyed some sparkling bubbly non-alcoholic stuff!  We had a great weekend with family and friends.  

 Ryan and I decided to take a picture in front of the beautiful green bushes we took our wedding pictures in front of:)
 Cake && Flowers all ready to go:)
 Our delicious anniversary cake by Suzie's Sweet Shop!:)
 Nothing goes better with cake than a cup of coffee:)
 
 Our toasting glasses:)  Annnd my sparkling non-alcoholic drink and Ry's champagne!
 Happy first anniversary to us!  And happy 29 weeks to our baby!
Here is the 30 week picture!! 


Hope you are all doing well!  Keep praying for Baby E that it may keep growing happy and healthily!  

3/4 of the way there love,

Liz & Baby E


No comments:

Post a Comment