Background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

28 weeks - 3rd trimester:)

Can you believe we are 2/3 of the way done with this pregnancy? I sure cannot!  I can remember just finding out we were pregnant and thinking the 3rd trimester seemed so far away!  But it has come so quickly!  12 weeks seems like a long time, but knowing that in 12 weeks we will have a precious little baby to hold in our arms and take care of, it doesn't seem all that far away!  And it seems so scary!  We are so so so thrilled and blessed to have this child on the way but we must be honest, we are terrified!  We just spend a night last week at Target & Babies R Us updating our baby registry asking why you use baby powder and baby oil and do we need it.  We have no idea what we are doing, as most first time parents always feel.  

I had my one hour glucose test and 28 week check up on Friday.  The fruit punch drink stuff really wasn't all that bad.  I will know results this week.  I hope that I passed because I had to eat something right before going back because I got too hungry.  Then I went to see the doctor for the check up during my hour wait.  My blood pressure and weight gain checked out okay.  I have slowed down on gaining weight so that made me happy.  The heart beat sounded so strong!  I love hearing that sound.  Can't get enough of it:)  I am not sure what the heart rate was because as the doctor and I were listening to the heart beat, the baby kicked the doppler machine.  I laughed so hard that I forgot to ask what the heart rate was.  This baby must have been all sugared up because it was extremely active for a little while after that.  Everything is looking good.  I go back in another 4 weeks for my 32week check up.

Not much else to report here:)  We are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary a week from today.  I can't believe it is here already!  Please continue to keep me and Baby E in your prayers.  And all other expecting mother's and babies, too.

28 weeks 

 And 27 weeks since I didn't post this last week!

Lots of love,

Liz & Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment