Background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

24 && 25 Weeks

Hello Summer!  And Hello Heat!  I have been longing for this warmer weather and now that it is hear, I find myself sweating like crazy and miserable *some* days.  Not every day, but some.  And I just keep telling myself to enjoy this because this is one of my favorite times of year.  I strongly dislike being cold and much more enjoy being warm.  But having this human being attached to me for the rest of the summer is going to prove to be HOT!  BUT it is all in the name of love, I guess!  

I apologize for the lack of post for 24 weeks.  With the long weekend, we didn't get back to Indy until late and I was busy working on school assignments and the week got away from me.  And now here we are on Tuesday and I still haven't posted this dang thing:)  The baby has been extremely active lately.  I can't figure out if it is kick boxing or just shifting around in there.  Sometimes it looks like my belly is spasming!  The baby is now starting to answer back when you push a little on my belly so Ryan has been having fun with that.  I think this baby is a morning person just like its mommy.  Anywhere from 4am-6am the baby is just kicking away!  Now I love waking up early, but not 4am early!


It is amazing to reflect on how much has changed since I have gotten pregnant, and how much continues to change with each week.  Tums have now become a part of my nightly routine.  I have been fighting some major acid reflux/heartburn when I lay down for bed.  So per suggestion of a friend and from my doctor, I take some antacid tablets before bed and that seems to help.  I know sleep with more pillows that we even have room for on our bed! Poor Ryan gets a small portion of the bed (like 1/4) because me, my belly, and my pillows have taken over!  I sleep with one body pillow along my back to prop me up, two under my head, one in between my knees, and one underneath my belly.  The one underneath my belly has really helped with my hip/butt pain!  I am so glad to have some solution to that pain!  15 more weeks of that is going to be killer!  


Other than that, I have just been trying to stay cool with this weather!  I am hoping I can stay cool this summer!  Hope you all have a great week!  I'm off to celebrate the wedding of my cousin Josh and his fiance Charlotte!  Congrats to you two!


Summer Love,


Liz & Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment