Background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

19 weeks && a Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone! We hope yours was as filled with love, happiness, and joy as ours was! We spent the weekend with my family and Ryan's family and even had the chance to visit a few cousins:) We were so happy to be able to watch our nieces go on an egg hunt, too! They are growing up so fast! We love watching their personalities change and grow! <3

So this week was quite a big week for the baby! I feel like the baby has grown so much this week ((or at least if you are looking at my belly, it feels that way!)). I have been so anxious to start feeling the baby move and was a little discouraged earlier this week. *But* ever since Thursday I have been able to feel a few "flutters" when I am laying down in bed and even felt a little flutter earlier this afternoon. I can't wait to continue to keep feeling the baby move! A week from Monday ((tomorrow)), we have our 20 week appointment and our first ultrasound! I am so so excited to see this little peanut! We are still going to keep the sex of the baby a surprise:)



We hope you all have a great week!


Bunny Love,


Liz & Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment