Background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

16 weeks

Hello 16 weeks! We are happy to see you:)  Each week that goes by is and has been a blessing to us.  Each week brings us so much joy and new conversation.  I have an app on my iPod touch that gives us a weekly update of the baby: how much it will be growing, what it "fruit comparison" is, and what the baby will be developing that week.  It makes me feel just a little more connected with this little peanut.  As I said in my last post, we aren't finding out the sex of the baby at our ultrasound appointment.  Ryan is as anxious as it gets trying to figure it out, while I feel very at ease waiting.  For me being the "planner" that I am and the one who is constantly trying to guess what my birthday and Christmas presents are, I'm very surprised I'm not finding out.  Although we aren't finding out the sex of the baby next appointment, we are VERY excited to have our first ultrasound!  I *am* very excited to see the baby on the ultrasound!  

With this being my first pregnancy, I had no idea what to expect as far as what I would feel like or what I would crave or how I would look with my belly growing so big.  But I must say I am very lucky and blessed to have had a very smooth pregnancy.  I  have had no morning sickness and my appetite has remained pretty much the same.  My cravings change daily and sometimes hourly:)  In the first trimester, I mostly craved orange juice and hash browns.  McDonald's was a weekly stop for me just about!  This trimester it has been a lot of pasta and pizza.  Of course, I am always craving my sweets too.  And even though I crave the "not so healthy" list of things, I have been able to eat all these in moderation while keeping up with eating my fruits, veggies and other healthy foods:)

Soooo many pictures of me so I wanted to give Ryan some love <3  Cause is truly is the most amazing husband a girl could ask for.  Throughout this entire pregnancy he has spoiled me rotten.  He takes such good care of me and the baby.  I know he will be a great father!:)  I love seeing him so excited about this baby:):):):)
 16 weeks:)



Thanks for all your love and support so far!  16 weeks has gone by quickly and I'm sure the next 24 will fly by!  <3


Much Love,

Liz & Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment