Background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

18 weeks

Everyday I am more and more amazed how fast this pregnancy has gone.  We are 2 weeks away from half way along!  I thought we'd never get here and I'm more and more excited as we go along.  this week has been uneventful, which I'll take as a good thing.  I am hoping to start feeling the baby move a little more frequently.  This week I *think* I have felt the baby "flutter" twice but it really feels like popcorn popping in there.  I'm not sure if that was the baby moving or not so I'm hoping that the baby will start moving more this week!




Here is my 18week picture:)
I've also started using something called "Baby Plus" today.  My friend Stephanie passed this along to me.  I will be using this twice a day for one hour each time.  There are 16 lessons and each lesson is 9 days long.  Here is a video that explains what it does.  If it works as well as it does with Steph's kids, I'm happy to try it.  It can only help:)  With the way Ryan was as a baby and with the way I was as a baby, we don't have very good odds with our baby.  We were quite the mischevious, colic-y babes:)

http://www.babyplus.com/webvideo.html 

We hope  you all have a great week and we will see you at 19weeks:)

Sunday Love,
Liz & Baby E

No comments:

Post a Comment