Background

Friday, December 16, 2011

Growing baby, shrinking mommy:)

So last weekend, I spent most of Saturday looking back at how fast these 3 months have gone!  I can't believe in 2 days, my baby girl will be 3 months old!  She has truly been a blessing to us and I love watching her learn and grow!  We finally moved her out of her pack n' play and into her crib.  Mostly because she was keeping us up with her moving and picking her feet up and slamming them down on that cardboard surface.  You would think this would hurt her/wake her up.  It didn't.  But it did keep mommy & daddy up.  So she and we are much happier now that she is in her crib.  We still have her in our room because her room is beyond FREEZING!  The apartment we live in is in an old house and her room is the room with the slanted roof and there is zero insulation in between the one wall and the roof.  So she'll stay in our room til it gets a little less cold!  


I also spend Saturday doing laundry, which included packing up a good chunk of her 3 months cloths and pulling out her 6 months clothes.  She has such a long torso that she is busting at the seems in the 3 month onesies.  The 6 month are still a little long but they fit better than the 3 month.  Her 3 month jammies are especially tight.  Her feet were so scrunched and she was stretching those to the max.  Again, her 6 month are a little long but still, much more comfortable for her.  We bought her a bunch of clothes for Christmas.  Some 6month clothes that she'll hopefully be able to wear until Spring.  And I found Carter's was having a killer deal - $5 tshirts and onesies and $8 outfits the other day WITH 25% your entire order.  I got over $200 worth of stuff for less than $60! I was sooooo proud! Each item was either $3.75 or $6!  It just came in the mail yesterday and I'm so excited!  Partly because they are cute and partly because they are a good deal.  Carter's is the only brand I can definitely guess her size on.  I bought some 6 month stuff for her from OshKosh B'gosh and it tends to run wider and shorter in the shirts so they fit her NOW and probably won't make it past January.  


On another note, this mommy did a little shopping on Sunday with my mommy!  I start my education blocks in January and we will be in the schools so I want to make sure I look nice. I've never really had a ton of nice clothes but we went to Maurices and I found a pair of pants and 2 shirts!  I could have bought  SOOO much more and plan to do a little more shopping once I save some more money!:)  BUT I did buy the pants in a size 3/4 which is pretty much my size before I got pregnant! Whoo hoo!  Small workouts at the gym are helping!!!  


Okay, much brush my teeth and such before Elise gets up from her nap!!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment