Background

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there, but especially the three most important dads in my life.


My husband.  He is by far the best dad out there.  He is so loving and caring and sweet with Elise.  I love the way he talks to her, plays with her, and isn't afraid to be silly with her.  She watches him so intently and does what he does.  If he puts the bucket on his head, she puts the bucket on her head.  She is always full of smiles when he is around.  My favorite part of every day is watching her face light up when we look out the window to see daddy home from work.  And to watch her crawl so fast to him when he walks in the door.  


 See the bucket on the head?? haha


Happy Father's Day to my dad!  He is a great dad and a great grandpa to Elise!  I love seeing her smile when grandpa is around! I'm pretty sure he loves her more than me!:)

Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law!  I couldn't have asked for better in-laws!  As Elena always says, "He loves his girls":)



Happy Father's Day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment