Background

Friday, June 29, 2012

9 months

Well I must say that I can't believe it has been (a little more than) 9 months since Elise was born!  Some days I feel like time has flown by and other days it seems like it has been forever!  Either way, each day I just stare at Elise, trying to take it all in because I know tomorrow is never promised!  She is just so beautiful and I love watching her sweet little face as she looks at books or plays with her toys.  She is growing and changing every day!

She is talking/babbling all the time!  She says 'mama' and 'dada' and 'bye-bye'.  She will also point to a baby picture of her if you ask her where the baby is.  She will say 'bah' when you show her a ball too!  She has been pulling herself up for a while now and moving along furniture and standing by herself too.  Yesterday she also took 3 steps all by herself!!!  Thankfully Ryan caught it on camera because I was out running errands!!

Elise LOVES looking at books.  She pulls books off the shelves all day and will bring them to you to read!  She likes the touch and feel books with the soft fur and stuff.  She also will give hugs to a stuffed animal if you ask her too!  She is too cute!  :)  She has changed so much in these past 9 months and I can't imagine how much more will change before her 1st birthday....which is less than 3 months away!  I can't even believe it!!

Here she is the day she was born!

One month old

Two months old

Three months old

Four months old

Five months old

Six months old

Seven months old

Eight months old

Nine months old


SummerLove,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment