Background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

39 Weeks

So Thursday, I had my 38 week check up ((actually 38 weeks 4 days)).  My blood pressure was still good (118/62) and urine checked all good.  I lost 4 pounds which I'm not quite sure how that happened but my guess is this appointment was at 8:45 in the morning and last week was at 2:30 in the afternoon so less food maybe?  The doctor wasn't concerned since I'm not vomiting or anything like that.  Baby E's heartbeat sounded good at 156.  However, I am still 0 cm dilated and not effaced/barely effaced.  It is frustrating to say the least since I am soooo uncomfortable most days.  I'm not contracting a whole lot, or at least they aren't painful, so I was sort of not surprised.  But I've been walking, walking, and more walking, and eating spicy food, and nothing is working thus far.  So he said at next weeks appointment, we'll set a date for induction, if I don't go into labor before then.  I would love to wait it out but he isn't going to let me go much past my due date so I wouldn't have much time to wait anyways.  And my stomach is so stretched out around my belly button that it is painful and splitting.  So we casually talked about inducing me on Sunday the 18th, which is my actual due date.  I'm just excited to know an end is in sight!  I'm more than ready to get this baby out!:)  We are anxious to know if we have a little girl or boy in there!:)   We figure Baby E is just nice and cozy in there ...or just plain stubborn ((like his/her parents:)))



Just wanted to update you all!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment