Background

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Fever

With Spring approaching, and the amazing weather we had yesterday, we couldn't resist getting out of the house and going on a walk. We spent many days when Elise was first born walking and it was so nice to get out of the house. It also pulls Ryan and I away from work, school, and all other distractions and we get a chance to talk to each other. I love it:).


I love the neighborhood we live in. There are lots of areas to walk and we love walking down Main St. We also love walking to Circle K and getting a polar pop:)



Elise was excited to sit in the stroller like a big girl and see everything. I must say it wore her out:) and she dozed off while we were walking. I can't wait to have many more days like this when spring and summer arrive for good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment